Susan Harkins (264) [Avatar] Offline
Please list errors found in Anyone Can Create An App here. We'll publish a comprehensive list, if necessary. Thank you!

Susan Harkins
Errata Editor
Manning Publications
479327 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Figure 4.4 on page 34 displays the Utilities panel in File Inspector mode when it should be in Quick Help Inspector mode.
447380 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for your great support.I think this is really a good news for students and app creators.Actually i am planning to make a app based on spindle oils .
268326 (3) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for a very helpful book Wendy. I worked through the examples up to Chapter 22 without any problems, but now I can go further. I think the problem is in the delegates that I setup. When I click on the Done button on the AddEditViewController page I get the following message: "2017-07-23 19:20:59.265434-0700 LioN[800:231502] -[LioN.AddEditViewController doneClick]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x155e29ba0". The program has stopped in the AppDelegate class.

I went back over the chapter and it looks like I typed everything in ok. I even downloaded the AddEditViewController source from your site and used that and still get the error. Any suggestions?

Thanks
503934 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I've been looking everywhere for an application that can help me build an app for assignment writing service but I just can't find anything! The kind of app I'm trying to create will have the same style as kik messenger so if anyone could point me in the direction of a great tool to use for a decent price I would be very grateful. Thanks.
anthonyanson (1) [Avatar] Offline
Want to build an app for my website which is online cheap assignment help but cannot find the best resource and also want to build this in cheap price if anyone knows then let me know.