Susan Harkins (239) [Avatar] Offline
Please list errors found in Anyone Can Create An App here. We'll publish a comprehensive list, if necessary. Thank you!

Susan Harkins
Errata Editor
Manning Publications
479327 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Figure 4.4 on page 34 displays the Utilities panel in File Inspector mode when it should be in Quick Help Inspector mode.
447380 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for your great support.I think this is really a good news for students and app creators.Actually i am planning to make a app based on spindle oils .
268326 (3) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for a very helpful book Wendy. I worked through the examples up to Chapter 22 without any problems, but now I can go further. I think the problem is in the delegates that I setup. When I click on the Done button on the AddEditViewController page I get the following message: "2017-07-23 19:20:59.265434-0700 LioN[800:231502] -[LioN.AddEditViewController doneClick]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x155e29ba0". The program has stopped in the AppDelegate class.

I went back over the chapter and it looks like I typed everything in ok. I even downloaded the AddEditViewController source from your site and used that and still get the error. Any suggestions?

Thanks
503934 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I've been looking everywhere for an application that can help me build an app for assignment writing service but I just can't find anything! The kind of app I'm trying to create will have the same style as kik messenger so if anyone could point me in the direction of a great tool to use for a decent price I would be very grateful. Thanks.