29019 (1) [Avatar] Offline
It seems to me it won't be March. Any updates on this?
Jesse Palmer (21) [Avatar] Offline
29019 wrote:It seems to me it won't be March. Any updates on this?

There have been a fair amount of changes lately. I brought three additional authors on board. One is going to work on Chapter 6 and 7. The other two are going to be working on Chapters 8, 9, and 10. The first drafts for those should all be done in the next couple months. I'm in the process of updating Chapters 1 - 5.

I'll have to check with Manning to see what the estimated time frame for the final book will be, but my hunch is it will be sometime over the summer. I'll have them update the release date as well. Thank you!
459256 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi. I'm currently writing my thesis on Angular 2 E2E testing. Is there any possibilty you could share any sources or materials?
Jesse Palmer (21) [Avatar] Offline
Hello,

The E2E chapters are going to be Chapter 8 and Chapter 9. The source code for Chapter 8 is here: https://github.com/testing-angular-applications/chapter-8-starter. The source code for Chapter 9 hasn't been created yet, but you will be able to find it at https://github.com/testing-angular-applications/ when it becomes available. The chapters are currently being written, so there isn't much that is available just yet. After the drafts are written you will get an updated MEAP. Thank you.

Jesse
Craig Nishina (1) [Avatar] Offline
459256 wrote:Hi. I'm currently writing my thesis on Angular 2 E2E testing. Is there any possibilty you could share any sources or materials?

@459256 Almost done with Chapter 8. What material are you looking for in your thesis?
nblavoie (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Jesse,

Any chance the book will be updated for Angular 4 ?

Thanks
Nicolas
459256 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Craig Nishina wrote:@459256 Almost done with Chapter 8. What material are you looking for in your thesis?

@Craig Nishina Currently I am trying to cover different design patterns, test data, best practices etc. If you have anything on these or other related topics I would appreciate any materials.

Thank you in advance!