The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

abergquist (181) [Avatar] Offline
The following incomplete sentence is at the end of the paragraph that immediately follows Listing 4.8:

In this book, I will
mark (60) [Avatar] Offline
Hi there!
Author here; thanks for pointing these out! During the writing process we try not to copy edit too heavily because things are constantly changing, but I will definitely be going through and addressing these. Thanks for pointing them out and taking the time to comment! smilie
abergquist (181) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks; I'm holding back from reporting more granular edits (copy-edits) and am currently reporting things like the following:

- incomplete sentences
- incorrect Figure #s
- incorrect Listing #s

because they throw off the reader (in this case, myself) since I have to either guess what you meant (in the case of incomplete sentences) or search for the correct Figure/Listing