The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

ssharma (51) [Avatar] Offline
I do not see Mobi and epub formats for this book? There is only PDF format available under my account.

Can you please upload the Mobi format ASAP?

thanks,
Andrew Betts (15) [Avatar] Offline
I'm pretty sure those will not be available until after the book is finished. That's been my experience with many MEAPs.
Andrew Trask (Grokking Deep Learning Author) (26) [Avatar] Offline
Yes, I believe those come after MEAP
sholay (2) [Avatar] Offline
Eagerly waiting for mobi or kindle version. Hoping it is provided at the earliest.
396159 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I have more than 10 meaps and this is the only one that doesn't have mobi and epub. I guess there are some reason but it is not something that seems to be a general rule. Since I don't read unless the page zooms and reformat (read mostly on my phone) the book will be unread untill a more friendly format is used.
diegonc (5) [Avatar] Offline
There seems to be some issue with this book, I have other two MEAPs
and they both offer ePub and kindle version.

Also, the book front page at Manning says

MEAP Combo -> pBook + PDF
MEAP eBook -> PDF only

I bought the combo version but it would be a pitty if it remains
unreadable in portable devices.
ssharma (51) [Avatar] Offline
+1

I do not see any reply from Manning or Author??
Matt Fahrner (2) [Avatar] Offline
Ditto here - see PDF only. Would like to see EPUB or at least MOBI.
mickdelaney (7) [Avatar] Offline
+1 on mobile format, i read on my phone, kindle & ipad smilie
Daniel_ (5) [Avatar] Offline
I want epub format to be able to read it in my e-reader. I don't want lose my eyes reading PDF format in a tablet.
376034 (11) [Avatar] Offline
I hope there will be a ebook format. PDF is too difficult to read on the phone
7621 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Please, please add mobi format.
456712 (7) [Avatar] Offline
+1
Matt Fahrner (2) [Avatar] Offline
Please do provide EPUB and MOBI for those who prefer it - it makes a big difference.

Thanks!
504886 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I did a quick convert from PDF to ePub using Calibre, with the default settings it converted rather easily, and I can now read the ePub format on my Moto 5G:

https://calibre-ebook.com/
gfred (8) [Avatar] Offline
For those using Android devices; calibre didn't quite convert the PDF to epub in a very nice fashion for me(the book has a lot of diagrams and it gets messed up in the process). However, I uploaded the book to Google Books app on my device and it became much comfortable to read, just like you'd have with epub.
307410 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Still waiting for the Kindle and pub versions. Whats going on here?
gfred (8) [Avatar] Offline
Well, according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/ManningBooks/status/947489247250075649

MEAPs from the Grokking series are only available in PDF. They are PDF-only products during the meap. A final edition will be available in all formats.