446962 (8) [Avatar] Offline
Many Samsung Galaxy users like to use photos and videos to record their daily lives. There are many photos and videos files stored on their phone. If you wrongly deleted some photos, videos or files from Samsung galaxy phone. Don't be panic, because we will help you to solve this issue by using the outstanding tool: Samsung Photos & Videos Recovery. - See more at: http://www.renewandroid.com/samsung-recovery/recover-deleted-photos-videos-from-samsung-117.html
restore deleted contacts
samsung recovery
transfer contacts from windows phone to android
438144 (15) [Avatar] Offline
We all know that photos, videos are usually saved in the phone's external SD card, and when they're deleted, lost or formatted for some reason. Please don't worry, you still have a chance to get them back with the help of a professional Android File Recovery software before they are overwritten.
stigers (4) [Avatar] Offline
You can try data recovery methods to recover the lost data, I think that is a good choice for data recovery. Anyway, if you really want the deleted data back, you should try every method for samusng photo recovery. Those android recovery tools can also have the possibility to recover deleted data I think.
xnik (4) [Avatar] Offline
As far as i know, you can still restore lost data from samsung before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could get them back without any backup file, no matter what kind of reasons you lost them.
418782 (9) [Avatar] Offline
How to recover deleted photos,videos from Samsung? You can turn to a professional Samsung Data Recovery software and use it to get back the deleted or lost data back on computer. With the help of the program, you'll have the ability to get access to the phone's internal flash card, and scan both deleted and existing data on the phone.
446962 (8) [Avatar] Offline
accidentally deleted photo on android Of course you can see here too
431478 (6) [Avatar] Offline
There is a useful data recovery program called Android Mobile Recovery. You can use it to recover deleted files.It allows you to retrieve the lost files like contacts, videos, photos, and so on on Samsung, LG, HTC,etc. How to retrieve deleted text messages from android
463693 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Don't worry, the media files including videos, photos or music are stored in Samsung's external SD card, whether you delete videos, or format them, there is always a chance to get them back. Here I recommend you a helpful samsung data recovery tool. It enables you to easily retrieve deleted data on Samsung with a few clicks.
How to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung sd card
464530 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Actually, this Samsung Pictures Recovery can solve this problem, for Android or Samsung data lost problem .
you can try this software, you can easily restore the lost messages.photos,contacts ,music and on Android in one click! No matter how you lose these files or how long the lost photos is, you can always use it to effortlessly get back the lost photos