446962 (8) [Avatar] Offline
"My customer told me that he want to move his contacts from his old Windows Phone to the new Samsung, but there isn't an easy and simple way to help him transfer contacts quickly, so I hope for a good method which can simplify the transfer process to offer my customer."

Obviously, there have many feasible ways to transfer files between two phones, but the process may be complicated. For someone who need transfer data between two different OS frequently, these methods are not applicable. So, if you are also looking for a cost-effective program to help you finish the transfer process easily, just follow the below tutorial to learn.

A powerful Contact Transfer Tool, Phone Transfer allows you to transfer contacts from Windows phone to Android without hassel. No matter the same or different OS, it also can move and finish the process within several minutes.

recover deleted messages
backup android phone to pc
android transfer
samsung photo recovery
samsung data recovery
transfer sms from android to pc
willevan (7) [Avatar] Offline
For data transfer between two phones, you can use professional data transfer tool, it is not possible to transfer data between different operation systems. Some professional mobile transfer programs allow you to share data between android phones, or android and iphone without limitations of different operation systems.
438144 (10) [Avatar] Offline
To transfer contact from Windows Phone to Android, just link them to computer via USB Cables first. Then we can use phone transfer program to transfer contacts between them. It allows us to get access to all contacts and display them on program window. Then we can choose them to transfer between them.