403634 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, sorry if I've missed someone else bringing this up, but had a look through and didn't find anything.

In the latest MEAP's the explanations for circular black labels with numbers in code are missing.

Is this intentional?

Left is MEAP v10/11, right is v7: http://goloskok.com/u/chrome_2016-10-26_12-39-32.png
Dmitry Jemerov (39) [Avatar] Offline
No, this is not intentional, thanks for reporting! We'll let the publisher know, and hopefully they'll republish a correct PDF.
403634 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Great! Thanks
Manning (163) [Avatar] Offline
Files have been amended and uploaded. Thanks!
447386 (1) [Avatar] Offline

This is a good post. This post give truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. thank you so much. Keep up the good works. As a staff of Anti skid coating ,i really say thank you for the post.
479554 (2) [Avatar] Offline
I don't know who you are. Don't even know your name I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call. So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found Is everywhere that I go, is standing alone in the crowd Maybe you're right here in front of me Am I looking too hard, it's hard to see Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way I've been right here waiting patiently, Your lane should be right here next to me I need you tonight, think of you all of the time. thank you
super smash flash 2
bloons tower defense 5