The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Jeremy Wagner (15) [Avatar] Offline
Hello, all.

This hasn't been the busiest subforum around here, but I wanted to let you know that the book is now in the pre-production phase. This means that chapters are considered final for all practical purposes. I realize that chapters 9-12 are yet to be released to MEAP, but please understand that feedback likely cannot be implemented for these chapters at this stage.

If you've found glaring technical problems in the text, please let me know. I am aware of technical errors in chapter 6 with imagemin, but these have been fixed in pre-production. Our technical proofer is tackling any final issues he finds.

Thank so you much for your patronage. I think this is going to be a great title!
416070 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I just want to say thank you so much for your work on this book. I found it a little late into the MEAP but so far this is just what I need. So excited for the final version!
Jeremy Wagner (15) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm hoping the final product is something that is useful for everybody. I regret that the timing is such that readers won't have an opportunity to provide feedback in the last stages of the MEAP, but schedules work in odd ways. Stay tuned for more news in this forum!