Manning (165) [Avatar] Offline
As we near the final production phase for this book, we have a quick question regarding its title.

Is "Reactive Design Patterns" appropriate, or should we enhance it further by calling it "Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles" or "Reactive Design Patterns and Principles"?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Josep Prat (14) [Avatar] Offline
I think the current title is appropriate. Howevee, I personally like this other one more:
"Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles"
5370 (2) [Avatar] Offline
I like the second title as well.
Newion (3) [Avatar] Offline
Reactive DDD smilie
310450 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I would keep the original title,
Reactive Design Patterns
. The two alternatives might be even more precise or complete, but the original one is accurate enough and shorter.
158762 (1) [Avatar] Offline
The current title is appropriate, although "Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles" has a bit more flair to it.
373305 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles +1 I think that's gonna stick out more on someone scrolling through titles.
337948 (4) [Avatar] Offline
How about 'Reactive Design: Principles and Patterns' ? I think it represents better the line of thought.
248679 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I pretty much agree with the other posters.

"Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles" is my preferred title.
253379 (1) [Avatar] Offline
+1 for "Reactive Design : Patterns and Principle"
292013 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I'd stick to the original "Reactive Design Patterns".
deg (4) [Avatar] Offline
+1 for "Reactive Design : Patterns and Principles"
Javaru (2) [Avatar] Offline
+1 for "Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles"
52424 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Agreeing with everyone else. I like the second title better and think it also makes more sense from an SEO perspective.
Orlando (2) [Avatar] Offline
158762 wrote:The current title is appropriate, although "Reactive Design: Patterns and Principles" has a bit more flair to it.

I kind of agree with the above smilie