The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

412488 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Where is the implementation of the custom report function referenced at the top of page 38 (v10_PUBLISH.pdf)?

Also, as an errata addition, I think testing is covered in Appendix B not "Appendix C" as the sentence beginning on the last line of page 37 indicates.
412488 (2) [Avatar] Offline
I found it.

The custom report function utilizes the assert function; the implementation details can be found in assert.js included in the source code for the text.
435147 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I am new to javascript, I have problem with code on page 37. When I enclosed the code between <script> </script> and ran it in my browser, nothing happened. It said that report and assert are undefined. Could anyone help me with that?