zeronil (4) [Avatar] Offline
The only way that I could access the API resource from a browser was to use the "Enable CORS" option for the resource (I was getting a "missing authentication token" without CORS). Might be a change made by Amazon after this portion of the book was written, but I thought I'd mention it.
zeronil (4) [Avatar] Offline
zeronil wrote:The only way that I could access the API resource from a browser was to use the "Enable CORS" option for the resource (I was getting a "missing authentication token" without CORS). Might be a change made by Amazon after this portion of the book was written, but I thought I'd mention it.

EDIT: I think that I was copying the URL with just the root resource instead of the URL with the "greetings" resource added at the end. I deleted everything and started over and it worked as expected without CORS. Using just the root resource does result in a "missing authentication token", which I guess is expected since nothing is defined there.
Danilo Poccia (11) [Avatar] Offline
I agree with your edit, that is the standard error you get from the Amazon API Gateway for resources that have no configured method. Glad that it works now!