The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

406699 (5) [Avatar] Offline
Greetings,

Just curious, as the book looks good? Thanks

Chris
henrik.brink (22) [Avatar] Offline
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding - I missed your question initially.

I think you should be able to get through most of the book without much math experience. As we're focused on providing advice to people implementing ML in their software, there'll be some programming throughout the book though.

You can probably get by with a pretty minimal knowledge of Python, and perhaps even learn a bit through the book, and otherwise there's plenty of data science and machine learning insights that you can take away without necessarily implementing anything yourself.

Hope that helps? Please let me know if you have any further concerns - or any questions in case you do decide to read the book!

Thanks,
Henrik