The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

mhalver (35) [Avatar] Offline
I have now received the final printed book and the pdf, but not the epub. The page no longer lists an expected date for epub, suggesting that it should now be available. When should the epub be available?
Marina Michaels (46) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, I'm the Developmental Editor for this book. You should find codes inside your printed copy that will give you access to the EPUB versions.

If you have any questions after you look into out, I'll be happy to find the answers for you.

Regards,

Marina
mhalver (35) [Avatar] Offline
I've already registered the book and it is in my account. However, only the pdf is available but not the epub.
Thanks. I'll look into this.

Regards,

Marina
Thanks for your patience. The head of Manning's Production department says it usually takes two to three weeks after the book is printed for the EPUB versions to be ready.

Regards,

Marina
280216 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

the epub link in my account is now available but it points to Gnuplot_in_Action_v1_PUBLISH.epub.
It should be (as far as I know) Gnuplot_in_Action_Second_Edition.epub

Kind Regards,
Ruediger
I'll look into this. Thanks for your patience.

Marina
280216 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Now it's fine - thank you!