The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Gui (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hello. I change the code [LocalTopologyRunner.java] for run this example in a Cluster.

my code

public class LocalTopologyRunner {

public static void main(String [] args) throws AlreadyAliveException, InvalidTopologyException {
        TopologyBuilder builder = new TopologyBuilder();

builder.setSpout("id_Lister",new TransactionListener());

builder
                .setBolt("id_ExtractMove",new ExtracteMove())  // 
                .shuffleGrouping("id_Lister");    
        builder
                .setBolt("id_TypeCounter",new TypeCounter())
                .fieldsGrouping("id_ExtractMove",new Fields("tipo_movimento"));

StormTopology topology = builder.createTopology();

Config config = new Config();
        config.setNumWorkers(1);
        config.setMessageTimeoutSecs(60);

StormSubmitter.submitTopology("Transacao_Good_or_Fraud",config,topology);
    }
}

When i run $STORM_HOME/bin/storm jar t_storm-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar LocalTopologyRunner

I have

515  [main] INFO  backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Successfully uploaded topology jar to assigned location: /usr/local/storm/data/nimbus/inbox/stormjar-fedd6108-2f30-461a-9c1b-6d2b13d4b305.jar
516  [main] INFO  backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Submitting topology Transacao_Good_or_Fraud in distributed mode with conf {"topology.workers":2,"topology.message.timeout.secs":60000}
553  [main] INFO  backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Finished submitting topology: Transacao_Good_or_Fraud

but in Storm UI Nothing appears related to the Spout or bolts.

Notes:
I have Storm installed and running