The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

388666 (1) [Avatar] Offline
On the PDF and Kindle versions of the book (haven't checked ePub), the images and screenshots are pretty blurry. Is that something that will be fixed before the final release?

Specifically with the diagrams, I'd love to see them recreated by a professional graphics designer. Hopefully your publisher has someone like that on staff!
Josip Maras (30) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. This is something we are aware of and each figure will receive professional treatment.

Josip
ptmy (22) [Avatar] Offline
This is definitely a problem. The figures are well done, generally informative, and add a lot to the discourse. Unfortunately, in most of the figures, I can barely make out what the text is saying. Magnifying in the pdf reader only makes the figures even more blurry. I think fixing this sooner rather than later would add much to the entire MEAP experience. As it stands, I sometimes skip over the figures entirely because it requires so much effort to comprehend.