The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Anatoly (12) [Avatar] Offline
Hello Andrew,

Just finished reading 6 chapters. Very positive impression and wish to read furthersmilie.

Manning site says that estimated publication date is March, 2016. Considering remaining amount of work (and probably you have many other things to do) it doesn't seem realistic to me. Do you have some idea when you can finish the book?

By no means am I pushing.

Thank you,
Anatoly
andrew.psaltis (33) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Anatoly,
First of all thank you very much for reading and for your kind words. I am writing as fast as I can to get it done. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the exact date as there are a lot of steps to go through before the books is available in print. However, I am going to do what I can to meet that date for the final manuscript!

Thanks,
Andrew
Anatoly wrote:Hello Andrew,

Just finished reading 6 chapters. Very positive impression and wish to read furthersmilie.

Manning site says that estimated publication date is March, 2016. Considering remaining amount of work (and probably you have many other things to do) it doesn't seem realistic to me. Do you have some idea when you can finish the book?

By no means am I pushing.

Thank you,
Anatoly
Anatoly (12) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you, Andrew!
Just wanted to show you have an audience very interested in your thoughts.