6 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi all,
are there any updated version planned soon?

Thx,
Roby
alex.young (10) [Avatar] Offline
I've just finished working on updating the Express chapter. It's got updates for Express 4, and the new code is written in ES6 for Node 4!
6 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for great news.
I think that the use of ES6 now is a must that very few books are adopting.

I'll continue to follow book's progresses, so thank you again and go ahead.

Bye
Roby
525113 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Vlogging (video blogs) have end up very popular on the internet and it's miles a manner so that it will

get yourself onto the net and grow a community complete of those who can relate to you.

Why video blog? If you're that kind of character who isn't keen on typing out a full story of your take

and what's to your thoughts, video blogging is for you. It also shall we people see who you're and

might grow a fanbase/community fast.

So what is needed to start a video weblog? First of all, make a youtube account. check A totally easy

setup and uploads films fast. If you haven't heard of youtube but, you have now. Start a weblog too. I

advise the usage of blogspot. check best vlogging camera http://bestechub.com/top-best-vlogging-cameras-under-400-500/ Blogspot is very smooth to setup and has a very good desire of templates to

make your web page look pleasant. With those two things, you can upload motion pictures to youtube,

after which embed the video onto your weblog site. To embed your video, after your video uploads, cross

view your video. At the right facet of the video inside the grey box subsequent to your video, there

will be an embed and in the white container is textual content. Highlight that textual content and

duplicate it. Virtually paste it to your weblog publish in your blog web page.