374075 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Chapter 4 The Fitness Test: All About readiness Assessments, page 57 refers to a a free online agile-readiness assessment tool at DrAgile.com. I went to the site and there seems to be no such thing. The only thing I could do on the site was request Dr. Sidky as a speaker. Does anyone know where this online has gone?
379692 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I have the same question where the free tool currently is and even is available or not for free.

I think, we are lucky if it is still available for free if you could check the following link @santeon dated back 2012.

http://www.santeon.com/company/press-releases/16-company/archived-news/75-santeon-announces-release-of-dr-agile-agile-practice-self-assessment-tool

I would appreciate any help or recommendation if any tool available for this readiness assesment tool for free

regards,
523082 (6) [Avatar] Offline
Now i am very happy after know all the short key of open command prompt windows 10 because if you want operate your system very quickly then it is very important for you and now i can manage all my system and PC easily with the help of open command prompt windows 10. Thanks a lot