Keith John Hutchison (8) [Avatar] Offline
I'm doing a lot of reformatting whilst going through the book.
It would be useful if each source code listing included a url.

When I copy the source from the book I get something like this.

Listing 3.16.

<!-- LIST OF VIDEOS --> <section class="the-list-of-videos col-md-12"> <div class="loading" ng-if="videosLoading">Loading videos...</div> //#B <ul> <li class="video" ng-repeat="video in videos" ng-if="!videosLoading"> //#C <h2>{{video.title}}</h2> <iframe width="640" height="390" ng-src="{{video.src}}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> </iframe> </li> </ul> </section>

Which I end up reformatting to

<!-- LIST OF VIDEOS -->
<section class="the-list-of-videos col-md-12">
<div class="loading" ng-if="videosLoading">Loading videos...</div>
<ul>
<li class="video" ng-repeat="video in videos" ng-if="!videosLoading">
<h2>{{video.title}}</h2>
<iframe width="640" height="390" ng-src="{{video.src}}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> </iframe>
</li>
</ul>
</section>
Ken M (12) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks Ken

That link doesn't have each state of the code base as it changes through the chapter.
In chapter 3 for example the files are constantly changing from the start to the end.
Having a url for each listing in the book makes it easy for others. I'm OK with it as it is.
283876 (35) [Avatar] Offline
Howdy,

I completely agree. Here's a work-around we came up with: Each listing will have a URL to a gist of the complete bit of code. So the listing contains a part of the the action login, the complete login action will be contained in the gist. What do you think?

Best, Irl
That would work for me Irl. Plus you'd get some analytics on the source code listings.

Cheers

Keith