boondox (5) [Avatar] Offline
Is there any work being done on this book? There has not been an update to this book in quite some time.
262273 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I'm wondering about the same thing.
37703 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Bump...

Not sure if this book is being worked on or not anymore. Glad I only bought the eBook version and got 50% off. It has been over 3 years since I purchased and it's still not finished I question the author and if it will ever be done.
boondox (5) [Avatar] Offline
I emailed Manning and asked about this a few months ago. They told me the book has not been cancelled. Not sure whats going on with its release. I wish something would be said either way.
CRx (5) [Avatar] Offline
At this point I think anyone who invested in this book should be given a refund or be credited with a free MEAP BOOK.
381998 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Same here.
24277 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I have two MEAPs that have not been updated in more than a year with no updates on status, this being one of the books. This is unacceptable. This is not a stock market where you know the risks before jumping in; this should be a risk free investment.

I understand the authors get busy or the book gets cancelled but please let the customers know. This is not good business practice and I am extremely hesitant about purchasing any more MEAPs.
482660 (1) [Avatar] Offline
may be the book is still in progress. hope it comes out soon though
CRx (5) [Avatar] Offline
I would like a refund or a free MEAP book. Please reverse the charge for this book on my credit card.
4236 (1) [Avatar] Offline
38495 wrote:I would like a refund or a free MEAP book. Please reverse the charge for this book on my credit card.

Me too
571661 (1) [Avatar] Offline
I would like a refund
584411 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Repkickz the best seller of the Replica. Buy off-white replica with us and enjoy the party eve with the perfect pair match with your dress. Their more option for you Replica nike also the best choice for you.

And of you love brand then you must have to try the Replica air jordan too.