The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

131190 (5) [Avatar] Offline
I am enjoying the book so far and learning a lot. However, I repeatedly get hung up on the term "build context". I have yet to figure out what exactly it is. I suggest clearly defining that in the text.
Ian Miell (17) [Avatar] Offline
131190 wrote:I am enjoying the book so far and learning a lot. However, I repeatedly get hung up on the term "build context". I have yet to figure out what exactly it is. I suggest clearly defining that in the text.

Thanks very much for getting back to us.

Glad to hear you're learning a lot from the book!

Agree with you regarding 'build context' - it's not obvious what this means - we'll be sure to explain.

Please do get in touch if you are confused by any other terms - our heads are so full of Docker it's hard to see what's not obvious to readers!