134598 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Wendy,

Morning!

I do the first example, following the chapter 02, but the label doesn't appear anyway. I move the label closer to the top left, change the size font and color, but nothings happened.

So I try to test with sources git.

I clone https://github.com/wlwise/AnyoneCanCreateAnApp.git open the Ch02... but the error does not permit run the app:

<unknown>:0: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/alessandrots/Estudo/IOS/Swift/AnyoneCanCreateAnApp/Ch02-HelloWorld/HelloWorld/ViewController.swift'
<unknown>:0: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/alessandrots/Estudo/IOS/Swift/AnyoneCanCreateAnApp/Ch02-HelloWorld/HelloWorld/AppDelegate.swift'
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc failed with exit code 1

I send the file with the all error.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Alessandro Santos
Hey Wendy,

The label appears yesss .... smilie.

I am reading the chapter 03 and you explain the simulator -> Rotate Left, so the label was there.

On the original orientation, there is a scrollbar and the simulator shows the end of view.

So the only problem is with the code on the your repository, but I imagine that is a simple configuration, what do u think ?

Thanks!!

Regards,

Alessandro Santos
Wendy Wise (3) [Avatar] Offline
I'm terribly sorry for the late response! I wasn't getting notified that there were posts out here. So sorry! Do you still need help or are you set?
Hey Wendy,

Everything is ok! I am on chapter 8.

Thanks,

Regards,

Alessandro Santos