134598 (4) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Wendy,

Morning!

I do the first example, following the chapter 02, but the label doesn't appear anyway. I move the label closer to the top left, change the size font and color, but nothings happened.

So I try to test with sources git.

I clone https://github.com/wlwise/AnyoneCanCreateAnApp.git open the Ch02... but the error does not permit run the app:

<unknown>:0: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/alessandrots/Estudo/IOS/Swift/AnyoneCanCreateAnApp/Ch02-HelloWorld/HelloWorld/ViewController.swift'
<unknown>:0: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/alessandrots/Estudo/IOS/Swift/AnyoneCanCreateAnApp/Ch02-HelloWorld/HelloWorld/AppDelegate.swift'
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc failed with exit code 1

I send the file with the all error.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Alessandro Santos
Hey Wendy,

The label appears yesss .... smilie.

I am reading the chapter 03 and you explain the simulator -> Rotate Left, so the label was there.

On the original orientation, there is a scrollbar and the simulator shows the end of view.

So the only problem is with the code on the your repository, but I imagine that is a simple configuration, what do u think ?

Thanks!!

Regards,

Alessandro Santos
Wendy Wise (3) [Avatar] Offline
I'm terribly sorry for the late response! I wasn't getting notified that there were posts out here. So sorry! Do you still need help or are you set?
Hey Wendy,

Everything is ok! I am on chapter 8.

Thanks,

Regards,

Alessandro Santos
446693 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Occurrence of errors are common while running programs. But resolving the errors is difficult. So you must try well how to resolve the errors and study thoroughly about the programming before start it. Starting with simple program is good. For the better helps n this contact the essay writing service
447151 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Here explained about a problems on helloworld doesn't appear.thanku so much for explained detail about the problem.its very helpful for me and others.i would like to thanku for sharing this post.yoga courses in dubai
469008 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Finger Crossed
Hi,
I haven't wrote any book before but thinking to write a book on topic " coursework help " because its my work also means currently I'm working at coursework writing service where me and my colleagues helping students with their coursework and also in very affordable price. So it'll be good that If I can write a book on that topic because it helps me also.
471996 (1) [Avatar] Offline
This is the best chapter recovery implementation without any damage of file and it will appear perfectly to the font size and mostly students need thesis writing help for their instant help.
474770 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hello World whenever you start learning any computer language so Hello World is the first word which is write while learningcomputer languages. Assignment writers
478407 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Errors are common in coding. Errors are needed in programming languages to understand the syntax clearly. It is little bit difficult to identify a minute error. Read out the easy tips of error handling from the research paper submitted by research paper writing service reviews
479216 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Best article
Hello is not a simple word but it is a content and meaningful word.buy food packaging containers dubai and the team like this article so much.
447374 (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hello world is a good chapter for everyone.You provides a detailed review for the problem.Use the voucher codes for your online shopping.Its a great way to save money.
447374 (3) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you for your great information.
479629 (1) [Avatar] Offline
This is a great topic,considering the best thing for people. write my dissertation for me .It is very essential that you get the best results for yourself. In fact, it is also very important to make the right things in turn for the best people and getting the right results.
481700 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Program is a PC program that yields or shows "Hi, World!" to a client. Being an exceptionally basic program in most programming dialects, it is frequently used to outline the fundamental linguistic structure of a programming dialect for a working system. Zoolander 2 Leather Jacket