The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

119070 (2) [Avatar] Offline
pom.xml
[ 1 KB ]
Hello,
Mocking class work fine with spock 1.0.

I have a project which run with spock 0.7-groovy-2.0, because I have to ust arquillian and for now arquillian can't work with spoke 1.0.

When I run the test, every things work until I use Mock(). according this bug (https://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS-11535) I have to use cache 1.1.6 insted of cache 1.1.7.

How can I do it with my pom.xml. please.

Thanks you.
Kostis Kapelonis (63) [Avatar] Offline
Hello

It is not clear to me if your problem is with Spock, spock-arquillian, grails, maven or the cache plugin.

The fix mentioned in the link you posted is about Gradle and Grails.
However you have posted a Maven POM file. Do you actually use Grails with Maven?

Can you post your Spock test and the exception you get?

By the way the creator of Spock-arquillian says that he will fix compatibility with Spock 1.0 in the coming days. So perhaps you must be
a little patient and then update to Spock 1.0 as well when that is possible.

Kostis