yee (1) [Avatar] Offline
What a mess!
Matt Farina (9) [Avatar] Offline
In one of the other threads Manning noted they are working on it and will try to fix it for the next update.

I had no idea of the issues until it came up in the forums. I'm happy you have spoken up.
452108 (2) [Avatar] Offline
The formatting of the mobi version of this book is still terrible, the code snippets are all but unreadable on a kindle.

I contacted customer support over a month ago and they said they would look into it, I prompted them again a couple of days ago however the customer support representative I am communicating with has not heard anything back from the person he raised it with.

If I had bought only the ebook (rather than getting it free with the print book) I would have requested a refund. Compared to the O'Reilly books I own the Manning mobi format ebook for Go in Practice is really very poor.
342804 (5) [Avatar] Offline
Can anyone actually fix this already ?
452108 (2) [Avatar] Offline
342804 wrote:Can anyone actually fix this already ?

It appears not. It seems that they don't care about the quality of their ebooks. Had I only bought the ebook, and not the print book, I would have asked for a refund.
342804 (5) [Avatar] Offline
452108 wrote:
342804 wrote:Can anyone actually fix this already ?

It appears not. It seems that they don't care about the quality of their ebooks. Had I only bought the ebook, and not the print book, I would have asked for a refund.

Surprisingly it's only this (and one more book which I cannot recall now) that has unreadable code snippets.