332426 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I am little confuse cause in book it starts with StoryboardCtrl and then it shows a picture where storyboard.html included in index.html. I can't figure out how you did it? Can u give me answer how to follow development of Angello application so I can go step by step please.

Regards,
Bojan
Lukas Ruebbelke (107) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Bojan --

Did you pull down the repository to examine the entire project? I am presuming you are talking about Angello Lite. Let me know and we can work from there. Thanks!

332426 wrote:Hi,

I am little confuse cause in book it starts with StoryboardCtrl and then it shows a picture where storyboard.html included in index.html. I can't figure out how you did it? Can u give me answer how to follow development of Angello application so I can go step by step please.

Regards,
Bojan
332426 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Yes I did, but the problem is because I thought to follow code in book, step by step and to see how to organize folders and namespaces.

If I clone latest one from Github, I would have the whole project but don't know in which order to work and how to make all of that on my own.

What is your suggestion, how to follow chapter 2 from book, where you develop Angello-Lite ?

Regards,
Bojan