The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Mathew (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi, I bought this for the Kindle version but have been reading the PDF version instead, since I find it has better code formatting.

I don't know if this is a limitation of the .mobi format, in which case please ignore, but if there's any way to make the code examples display in a fixed-width font it would be much appreciated.

I know it's a precious request, but I find it much easier to read code in a fixed-width font. For an example I've attached the same code listing from the two versions.

Thanks!

(edit: the example also shows a problem with the heading in the .mobi file but I'm not concerned about that, it's the code itself that I'm talking about)