The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

rsova (3) [Avatar] Offline
I've been trying to fix this problem for a while on my own.
I am evaluating sencha touch, trying to get an idea if it will work for us as the front-end framework.

I went through the book and build the contacts example from chapter 11.
After tweaking it a bit I got it working, but I can't, for the life of me, build successfully neither testing or production releases.
So as of yesterday I got the code from you git repository and updated it to the latest sdk and got the latest cmd version.
I still having problems...
Here is what my environment looks like.

SDK - 2.3.1
Cmd - 5.0.2.270
Running examples with: sencha fs web -p 80 start on Mac.
After I do: sencha app build or sencha app build testing
I am getting the following errors.
Can you successfully build your code, checked-in to git, with the latest version of Cmd and run it under latest version of SDK ?

Thanks in advance.

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (Main.js, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (Main.js, line 0)
[Error] Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/controller/tablet/Main.js', please verify that the file exists
onFileLoadError (app.js, line 8383)
(anonymous function) (app.js, line 3234)
onScriptError (app.js, line 8107)
onErrorFn (app.js, line 8042)
[Error] Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/controller/phone/Main.js', please verify that the file exists
onFileLoadError (app.js, line 8383)
(anonymous function) (app.js, line 3234)
onScriptError (app.js, line 8107)
onErrorFn (app.js, line 8042)

Message was edited by:
rsova
Re: Errors sencha build testing and production
Basically the problem is that all the java scripts under app/controller folder are left out of the build/testing/App/ap.js file.
I have 2 questions:
Where in the bowls of sencha build/config files it's defined?
What is the easiest way to fix it?

Thanks,
Roman
Re: Errors sencha build testing and production
O.K. Answering my own question.

Here is what I found on sencha forum for 2.3.1
The problem is that controllers needed to be added to profiles.
like so...
Ext.define('AppName.profile.Phone', { extend: 'Ext.app.Profile',
requires: [
'AppName.controller.phone.Main'
],

There are more changes to the sdk have a look.
Here is the link
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?291139-Profiles-is-broken-in-test-build-in-ST-2.4
P.S.
What a pain in an ass - hours, day of my life. I could be outside playing with other kids.