The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

SteveH1UK (24) [Avatar] Offline
Hi

I am using this book together with online tutorials etc to learn AngularJS. While this book is great for helping me understand AngularJS I feel that in any real project (i.e. multiple developer man years) that I will use Angular for, a starter projects is required to bootstrap the AngularJS part of the project.

Now this could be better in an Appendix (than a Chapter) but I think it would be good to cover the main options (ngBoilerplate, Yeoman, Angular Seed etc) with the pros and cons of these. As a AngularJS newbie I would benefit from the authors views on this topic

Message was edited by:
SteveH1UK
Lukas Ruebbelke (107) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Bootstrapping / Starter projects AngularJS Application Appendix/Chapter?
Hi Steve --

I am still working out what is going to go in the appendices as I want the main chapters to focus on AngularJS specifically. But! I promise that if these topics do not make it into an appendix, I will either do a post on it at my blog http://onehungrymind.com/ or as bonus content on the companion site.

Thanks for the feedback!