The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

salsero69 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Christomer,

Great first chapter. Looking forward to read the rest of the book which I did purchase BTW. I was just mentioning to the practice direction how we need to take a more pragmatic approach to agile and not so much of a religious one.

It's nice to see a book on the topic thanks.
christopher.davis (5) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Great Book Christopher
Hi there,

thanks for the kudos! Taking a more data-driven approach is the exact reason I developed the system I'm writing about and ultimately led me to write this book. I have been on several teams in the past where it seemed product owners would change the direction of the team with little or no evidence, and after changing wouldn't measure what they did to determine if it was beneficial or not. That drove me crazy, I hope this book can help your team get to a more pragmatic approach :^)

-Chris