The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

This topic is READ ONLY
ZhangXunqi (8) [Avatar] Offline
Dear writer:
Hi!Hope you are not nervous to read this title again.
About the last message.I said there were a some problem in IDLE when I did some practice in chapter 16.Now,I think that not a problem(maybe you think so!),after all ,every thing can appear on the screen.But I really don't like something red in my program.Red line--'sys.exit()' used to make me crazy.However, when I don't use 'F5' in IDLE to run it,and click '16.XXX.py' directly ,everthing is OK.That is to say, the red line doesn't influence the effect.But I really want to know why?What are 'proper programs' in Page 175?
Then what happend with my SPE?Anything wrong?Can you send me a new SPE?I want to figure it out just as you said!
(my e-mail address:2586982490@qq.com)If you can't figure out what's wrong with IDLE.Please satisfy my second request.Thanks.Although with no replies,these problems can't stop my steps.