This topic is READ ONLY
ZhangXunqi (8) [Avatar] Offline
Dear editor:
I am really crazy about SPE and IDLE.What you said on the book can't make me understant clearly.(I am a Chinese,it's a little difficult for me to translate it into Chinese exactly and understand.You said we sometimes can't use easygui and pygame with IDLE.What is sometimes and what means can't use?I use easygui with IDLE,and I succeeded.But when I use pygame,I realize there was something wrong.1,When I run 16.1 Making a Pygame Window,I did it with IDLE.In fact,I succeeded, you said the window appeared for a short time,but mine didn't disappear until I use 'X'.(you said we can't use 'X' to close the progame until we use 'sys'?)
2,When I ran 16.2,the one that has 'while True...',you said we can use some button to close it.(I don't userstand it clearly)But I closed it just with "X".Why,what's wrong?IDLE's problem?
3,when I ran 16.3,I press "X",nothing happended but python shell showed that"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:/张迅齐/python continue/16.3 Making the Pygame window closeable.py", line 7, in <module>
sys.exit()
SystemExit"
Only then can I close it,why?
The 3 problems all happended in IDLE
4,At last,I try to install SPE,I don't how to use it.When I write programe in 'Source' and run it,it always said :
D:张迅齐SPE\_spesmwxpstc.py:67: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
if path and path not in sys.path: sys.path.append(path)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:张迅齐SPE\_speMenu.py", line 490, in menu_run_without_arguments
self.app.parentPanel.run_with_arguments()
File "D:张迅齐SPE\_speParent.py", line 745, in run_with_arguments
self.output.Execute("""%(python)s -u %(label)s"""%params,label=label,beep=beep)
File "D:张迅齐SPE\_spe absOutput.py", line 50, in Execute
self.AddText('<table bgcolor=#CCCCCC width=100%%><tr><td><TT> %s</TT></td></tr></table>'%(RUN_ICON,label))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xd5 in position 59: ordinal not in range(12smilie"
Oh!What happend?Could you please work out this problems for me.And,is my SPE
wrong?If it is,could you please send me a SPE and tell me how to use it?Thanks.You can send it to my e-mail:2586982490@qq.com.
Thank you very much!
a boy who likes program