jamie.allen (13) [Avatar] Offline
Thank you so much for purchasing the early access edition of the book. Roland and I are looking forward to your feedback and incorporating as much as we can to make this book as amazing as it can be.

Let us know what you think! Thanks!
muftring (1) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Welcome to Reactive Design Patterns!
Awesome!

I have been looking forward to this book since I read about it on Dr. Kuhn's web page. I plan to be an avid reader and reviewer (as time permits) of every MEAP as they are released.

Thank you for taking the time to compile all of this information, experience, and knowledge and write this book!
roland.kuhn (39) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for the encouraging words! Comments like this one are what makes it worth all the effort.
rufus16 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks a lot for the wonderful book covering the coursera course in Reactive programming. Can you kindly let us know if the Reactive principles course will be offered again in Coursera.

Thanks
Rufus
vasumaniram@gmail.com (1) [Avatar] Offline
Great work guys! i enrolled in coursera for the "Principles of reactive programming" last year but failed to complete it. This book is an opportunity for all of us like me smilie Keep rocking.
roland.kuhn (39) [Avatar] Offline
We are working on the planning and currently foresee a rerun in fall 2014. We will certainly announce it here as well as soon as it is finalized.
naderghanbari (1) [Avatar] Offline
Yayyyy! I really enjoyed Functional Programming and Reactive Programming courses on coursera. These two courses opened the gates to a new world and a new thinking coordinate system in software development and even software engineering! Now I can think and code functional, responsive, and reactive (At least I try to smilie).

I am really excited and would definitely buy the MEAP version and start reading it today smilie
daviesd (2) [Avatar] Offline
I took the coursera course last year. I have been such an advocate of this since taking the class that our company has approved using SCALA and AKKA to build a Reactive application. So - keep those pages coming - I am in desperate need of more information.