The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

szhosain (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi.

I am being anal, I suppose, but ... smilie

I see a pretty minor formatting issue on pages 6, 7 and 8 (saw it in the first edition too, which is why I bring it up and didn't before) and hope these will be fixed in future releases. The indentation in the source code on these pages could be a bit more consistent and hence better (IMHO, of course).

On page 6, the second source line after the first function should be a few characters to the left, so that it is consistent with the second function. This _should_ also improve the vertical alignment of the <function lines. >

The same issue occurs in the (define, (do and (defn on page 7, and the (def on page smilie.

Clearly, these have no effect on the content or the words! smilie

Message was edited by:
szhosain