The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

faubele (3) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,
I'm starting with the enterprise aspect of OSGI and I'm trying to build the examples from the sample chapter 2 in eclipse with the bnd tools plugin, which i found very comfortable for building osgi bundles. I created a BND Tools OSGI Project, but I'm not sure from where to import the javax.* packages. Are there recommendations or best practices to include jave ee libraries? Should I just get the j2ee sdk? In the past I got the libs from tomcat.
Thanks a lot.
faubele (3) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Best way to include Java EE Libraries
Sorry, wasn't really awake. Made a user library from the jars resulting from the maven build of blog assembly and everything compiles fine.