The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

eric@thekools.org (1) [Avatar] Offline
Not sure if this has been reported, did a quick scan and didn't see anything. There are numerous cases of inline code snippets that are missing spaces. As an example, two can be found in the final paragraph of section 5.4.2. The text "Import-ModuleC:MyModulesFred" and "Get-Module-ListAvailable" are both missing spaces between the cmdlet names and the arguments. I see the same omission in both the printed text and in the PDF. This is with the final released version of the book.

Otherwise this is an excellent book that I am enjoying reading. I've been using PS since its inception but have been slow to warm to it. This book hits the sweet spot between beginner and "Deep Dives." Still, the myriad missing spaces are a nuisance.

Eric