JThaddeus (3) [Avatar] Offline
I'm using GWT 2.5.1 and the matching gwt-maven-plugin on several projects now. The directory organization for ch14 (the first one I'm trying) is unlike any other I've seen for GWT. When I run `mvn clean gwt:run` it fails with

[INFO] --- gwt-maven-plugin:2.3.0:run (default-cli) @ gwtia-ch14-events ---
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 1.789s
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jul 29 22:25:50 EDT 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 17M/183M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.3.0:run (default-cli) on project gwtia-ch14-events: The parameters 'runTarget' for goal org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.3.0:run are missing or invalid -> [Help 1]

What do I need to fix this?
Re: Maven directory organization and pom.xml
You can run `mvn package` and create a WAR file to install to Tomcat (at least that worked with Chapter 14). However as a teaching aid it would be a lot better if the project could be run with gwt:run (or gwt:run-codeserver) so the reader could import the package into Eclipse and trace a program's execution with the debugger. As it is, the Eclipse Maven plugin doesn't like the project structure, and complains that src/main/webapp is not present.
Re: Maven directory organization and pom.xml
Sorry, wrong list. This is for the 2007 edition. The 2nd edition is at http://www.manning-sandbox.com/forum.jspa?forumID=659