The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

jmgimeno (69) [Avatar] Offline
The text that appears in the figures it is unreadable because it renders completely pixelated on the iPad both in the pdf and the mobi versin.

Juan Manuel
john.smart (3) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Text in figures is pixelated
Thanks for pointing that out, Juan, it looks like there are a few production issues with the fonts that we need to sort out.
Dan Maharry (13) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for pointing this out Juan.
The figures will all get redrawn before final print, but I'll see if we can sort out something for the next MEAP release or possibly the one after that. In the meantime, do you think you could post a couple of screenshots of what the figures look like on the iPad please so I can pass it to production for reference.

Dan
How can I send the captures to you? In this forum I cannot attach any file.

Juan Manuel
Hi Juan,

Under the edit box for your post, there's a button that says Attach Files. Click that, pick the file and post the post.

Dan
Under the edit box I have three buttons named Preview, Post Message and Cancel.

Wish I could attach you a capture of the box as I see it smilie

Juan Manuel
We can always work aroudn it. Can you put it on a site, Dropbox, Skydrive etc?
Ah, that's great. Thanks very much for posting those.