The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

KingCode (43) [Avatar] Offline
I enjoyed immensely the first edition of this book, by far the best on the subject I've come across...so I am really looking forward to this 2nd edition!

Would it be possible to have a section or chapter discussing at some length the benefits of the new (post 1st edition of the book) EDN notation? Specifically I would like to see a typical example of a web application data exchange with Javascript on the client and clojure on the server side - and what is required to make it happen. I am debating whether I should use it, but don't know whether a JS implementation has to be written for it to work.

Thanks..
amitrathore (132) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Chapter or section on EDN?
Yes, I'm planning a section on CLJS and it will demonstrate the use of EDN. Thanks!