The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

aejaz (13) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I have built the riderautoparts-war-jboss-1.0.0.war using the latest source code provided. I tried to deploy it in JBoss 6 Final version but I am getting the following error. Please let me know if this war is only supposed to be running on JBoss 5.1 ?
If so, what changes need to be made to make it run on JBoss 6.

Thanks,
Aejaz

19:16:06,237 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to PostClassLoader: name=vfs:///Users/appServers/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/riderautoparts-war-jboss-1.0.0.war state=ClassLoader mode=Manual requiredState=PostClassLoader: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Deployment error processing fragment for JAR: cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.7.4.jar
at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49) [:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.web.deployers.MergedJBossWebMetaDataDeployer.deploy(MergedJBossWebMetaDataDeployer.java:394) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:179) [:2.2.0.GA]
davsclaus (413) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Deployment Error with JBoss war on JBoss 6
Hi

Yeah that is only for JBoss 5.1 as the included camel-jboss JAR is only for JBoss 5.1.

You need to use camel-jboss6 JAR which you can find a version from maven central to download
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ccamel-jboss6

Then you can usually just drop that into the WEB-INF/lib instead of the existing JAR.