The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

kerford (14) [Avatar] Offline
1) Paragraph beginning "When creating a ne..."
This should be "When creating a new..."

2) Paragraph beginning: "The physical path of the..."

Is: "The physical path of the site is the location of where your application files are stored."

Better: "The physical path of the site is the location where your application files are stored." (strike the 2nd of)

3) Paragraph beginning: "The physical path of the..."

Is: "When you make a new website, you can choose an existing path or create a new one to where those web files will be located."

Better: "When you make a new website, you can choose an existing path or create a new one where those web files will be located." (strike the word "to")

4) Paragraph beginning: "I like to make a folder..."

Is: "website, its just easier..."
Should be: "website, it's just easier..."

I hope you don't mind the typo corrections. It's better to fix them before they get to the editor, right? smilie Let me know if you'd like me to stop or post them differently.

Cheers,
Kelly
jason.helmick (63) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Chapter 5 p.84 v.10
Your doing great! yes, there are copy-editors that will go over this, but I really appreciate the detail so I dont miss anything.

Awesome - Thank you!

Jason