jerryfiunam (61) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

I just have installed Activit-Explorer webapp that comes along with the Activiti 5.12 download. I installed the webapp in GalssFish 3.1.2. When I login as Kermit and click on "Model Workspace - New Model" or "Model Workspace - Edit", the next screen is on white, nothing happens. Is there any special configuration that is missing?
Re: Activiti Explorer webapp is installed but Ativiti Modeler is not working
Hi again,

I have this problem in IE (Version 9), I just tested it in crome and it is OK, the problem is that most of the users here have just IE available.
Additionally I have realiced about two things:

When you have a StartEvent, it is not possible to associate a Formkey, it is just allowed to specify Form properties. Also the targetNamespace that you spcify in the process is not the same when I export the model to a .BPMN file.
tijs.rademakers (494) [Avatar] Offline
Hi,

Thanks for posting this. The Activiti Modeler only runs on Chrome, Firefox and Safari right now. IE 9 support is something we definitely want to support, but requires some serious javascript work. Could you raise an issue in the Activiti JIRA about the form key and the targetNamespace? I'll make sure it gets fixed for the next release.

Best regards,

Tijs
Thanks a lor Tijs,

I will post that on JIRA smilie. I really appreciate your promt reply.

Could you remember me the URL of JIRA Activiti Project? also the URL to download the activiti project (complete trunk using SUBVERSION)?