The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

hellerim (22) [Avatar] Offline
Header of Listing 2.13 should read "Accrue" instead of "Accure"

Very readable text!

Kind regards

Goetz
matthew.groves (46) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Typo
Goetz,

Thank you for pointing that out. Looks like there are a handful of places where I made that same typo. I've fixed them in the manuscript, so you should see that corrected in future versions.

Thanks,

Matt
VilleSalonen (2) [Avatar] Offline
Matthew,

Are you interested in typo feedback at this stage of writing? If you are, I and others can provide you a list of them but if they're just a detriment in this early stage, let me now so I won't bother you with them yet. smilie
matthew.groves (46) [Avatar] Offline
I'm grateful for any feedback, whether it's about a typo or about a major concept of the book. So I wouldn't call it a detriment.

However, the manuscript hasn't gotten to the stage of editing where typos/grammar/spelling are looked at closely, so it's probably best to save that feedback until later.

Thanks!
RobertoI (29) [Avatar] Offline
I have two new typo to report for MEAP Version 2 (PDF).

1) At the bottom of page 61 of, you have written: "We can make similar changes to the Accural method as well.". It should be Accrual.

2)In the header of Listing 2.20 you should replace AccuralService for AccrualService.