AreGulbrandsen (1) [Avatar] Offline
MEAP ch1, page 2:
Musicbraniz -> MusicBrainz
david.wood (45) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Typing errors
Thanks, Are! I've corrected that in my copy and will ensure it is reflected in the next update.

Regards,
Dave
lucas.ruth (10) [Avatar] Offline
I've found a typo just below Figure 1.7. The sentence reads, "In this case, we used the URI the uniquely identifies this book." The second "the" should be changed to "that".

Also, under Figure 1.11 there is a sentence that reads, "You will see a hyperlink to “Lead” circled in the upper right of the page." when in fact the hyperlink is in the upper left of the page.

Message was edited by:
lucas.ruth
Thanks, Luke!

Corrections made to my copy and checked into svn.

Regards,
Dave
brogers@algebraixdata.com (3) [Avatar] Offline
In section 1.3, 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence, do you mean "but is not the same as RDF" (the word "not" appears to be missing)
Section 1.3.1, note after 2nd paragraph - suggest highlighting the title of the document, Web Architecture from 50,000 feet, with quotes or italics

Section 1.3.3, 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence "and HTTP connection." should be "an HTTP connection.
lucas.ruth (10) [Avatar] Offline
Good catch, @brogers! We will fix those in our versions so they're not present in the next release. Thanks!
Section 1.4, page 15, second to last paragraph. "N3 is a subset of Turtle" I think it is the other way around.

In Figure 1.9 to the right of foaf:name, to be consistent with Listing 1.2 I think it should be "Bonobo"@en, not just "Bonobo"
Marsha (8) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for catching those. We'll make sure to fix them so the next version will be corrected.
Marsha
mohammad.alasswad (2) [Avatar] Offline
Hello,

There is a typing error on page 4 paragraph 3. The sentence "and they ways Web developers think about their users" should be "and the ways Web developers think about their users"
Marsha (8) [Avatar] Offline
Thanks for pointing this out. I've noted the correction.
ahagenbruch (3) [Avatar] Offline
Chapter 6, p. 108:
"Reference Description Frameworks attributes (RDFa)" should be "Resource Description Framework in Attributes (RDFa)".
Thanks! We'll fix it.

Regards,
Dave
cody.burleson (3) [Avatar] Offline
Chapter 5 - SPARQL, Paragraph 2
Current:
"SPARQL is therefore the query language Linked Data."

Proposed:
SPARQL is therefore the query language for Linked Data.

Issue:
Missing "of" or "for" in grammar.