The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Elaine202 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Several days ago, a friend of mine asked me for help that there was something wrong with her iTunes. She couldn’t sync videos recorded with iPhone to her newly got iPod. I asked the question on Yahoo Answers. But no one can recover iTunes, and they gave me some other solutions. The most attractive one is the Wireless Transfer App on App Store. I have tried it out and recommended it to my friend. She spoke highly of it as well. So I would like to share my personal experience with others who come across the same problem.
At first, you need to download the Wireless Transfer App from the App Store. Then install it to your iPhone and iPod individually.
Connect the two devices to the same Wi-Fi network. Then Run the programs on both the iPhone and iPod.
Touch the “Receive” button on the iPod. Then the device name of iPhone will be detected. Just select the iPhone, and all the videos in video library will be listed. Choose the aim videos. Touch the "Download" button. The selected videos will be downloaded to the library on iPod. Then you can find those videos on iPod.
Of course there are some essential notes which matter the success of the transferring process. You’d better keep in mind when you decide to try out this program. I notice and learn this from its website.
Notes:
1. Make sure both your two devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Make sure both your two devices have Wireless Transfer App running
3. Just need to pay for once with the same iTunes account, if you need to install it to multiple iOS devices.
This program is especially designed for sharing photos and videos among computers and Apple devices, such as from iPad to iPhone, iPad to Mac, iPad to iPod, iPad to PC, Mac to iPod, iPhone to iPod, etc. You can try it out on some other devices. It is now free for a limited time. Please grasp this chance. Good luck.