The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

Mathias (1) [Avatar] Offline
I am half-way through the book and enjoying it so far - thank you! Has been very helpful in connecting my existing background in statistics with the ideas and language of ML.

I have a question / request: while I can read Python, this is not my language of predilection, and I will likely convert some / all of the examples into F#. I am sure this would be of interest to other F# developers as well (this would illustrate nicely some of the features of F#), so I am considering putting the result on my blog and / or on GitHub or equivalent. Of course, I would refer / link to the original book and the corresponding chapter. Also, I want to focus on the code more than the ML part, but I can't avoid giving a bit of context around the algorithms.

Would that be a problem? Is there anything I should / should not do if I go ahead with that plan?

Thanks in advance for the response,

Mathias