bahumut075 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Dude, your jokes in this book are just as [awesome] as when I was at Interface earlier this year, but your grammar is horrendous smilie Before I bust out the highlighter, are these types of corrections welcome and/or necessary? This is my first MEAP, so just making sure.
jason.helmick (63) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Zee grammar man has arrived...
Ha! Then you know I have a hard time with grammar! Fire away!

First, I really appreciate the help....,

Second, a new MEAP with several grammar corrections will arrive next week I think....so you might want to lay down your sword until then.

Third, Manning has a copy edit staff that will grammar proof, but I learn fast, so any advice/corrections before they get it will help me stop from making mistakes in the future.

And Fourth, please leave ANY comment, grammar, technical, positive, negative, funny or not. Your time is greatly appreciated in helping me to make a better book.

Thanks Mat, I really do appreciate it!

Jason
P.S. Additional jokes and quotes also greatly appreciated! smilie
bahumut075 (2) [Avatar] Offline
Werd, I'll wait for the revision and then go to town.

I am really appreciating the enthusiasm in your delivery. That kind of writing makes it so much easier to read cover to cover versus skimming and putting sticky notes in for future reference.

Oh yeah... if Lilly gave you a hard time this past week, let me know and I will challenge her to a duel. She knows better than to give us (shaven on purpose, darnit!) headed guys grief.
Lillian was great! I loved having her, smart and enthusiastic. But I still think the Duel challenge is required....Just for the fun!

Help me keep the "Funny" and "interesting". It's hard writing after a long day and still bringing "fun" to the text. You know how much it matters, so YELL at me when I'm falling down. smilie