ken.rimple (246) [Avatar] Offline
Hello everyone. We are in print. I received the first e-book (currently pdf format) as well. Tnks again to everyone who worked on this.

We have an errata page up, and once I am back from a few business teips over the next several weeks, I will review and update content and we will be issuing a new pdf.

Keep notes about the print and/or e-book coming. We will attempt tomaddress them as soon as we are able.

Ken
delgad9 (45) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Roo in Action in print
Ken,
Congratulations dude... Please extend it to all SRiA partcipants; involved on its delivery.

B. Roogards
jD @ http://pragmatikroo.blogspot.com/
ken.rimple (246) [Avatar] Offline
What do you mean? The PDF?

If you've purchased the e-book, you'll get the pdf.

Of course, if you mean thank you to everyone who participated, I think I just did smilie

Ken
jbbarquero (84) [Avatar] Offline
Congratulations!

You have done a very good job with this highly recommended book.

Furthermore, I've enjoyed and learnt a lot by reading the book.
MikB (202) [Avatar] Offline
I believe jD meant all the people involved at Manning.
delgad9 (45) [Avatar] Offline
@MikB* you got it right...

Thank you for clarifying it
jD

*I really think you are an asset for your postings here and to the Spring Roo forum. I could "feel" tons of wisdom and development maturity coming from your posts. Keep posting I will read them.

Message was edited by:
delgad9
jhall (27) [Avatar] Offline
Great job! I look forward to holding a copy in my hands!

-Jeff
srini.penchikala (20) [Avatar] Offline
Hi Everyone,

I also want to thank everyone on this forum who made this book possible. I got the author copy of the printed book today.

This project wouldn't have been a success without your comments and feedback. Looking forward to seeing more discussion on the book, Spring Roo topic in general, or more specific topics like Spring Integration Roo Add-on which could use the community help to move forward.

Thanks
Srini