The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

riverjetties (3) [Avatar] Offline
Curious if the source code is available? If not, does it plan to be at launch?

thx
bear.cahill (22) [Avatar] Offline
Re: source code
Yes, the code should be available - I'm looking into it and will get back to you.

Thanks for the question!
Sorry for the delay, here's what I received... (I believe they're working on it now)...

Readers will download it from the book's product page. It will also be linked to the user accounts, so readers can also download it from their bookshelves.
freddog (2) [Avatar] Offline
I just wanted to let folks know that I just purchased the combo and the source code is not yet available from 'my bookshelf'.
fredyflash (4) [Avatar] Offline
Just we review the sample code WhereIsMyCar and it use deprecated Class MKReverseGeocoder (from 5.0 or later).
i know that CLGeocoder
I recomend review your information if you offer IOS6 book version is necessary this last information not older.
Thank you for your great attention

Fredy Asencios
info@iphone4peru.com

(tester and developer IOS - Android)
Thanks and good catch.

The final version of the book will use CLGeocode.

Thanks again!