The Author Online Book Forums are Moving

The Author Online Book Forums will soon redirect to Manning's liveBook and liveVideo. All book forum content will migrate to liveBook's discussion forum and all video forum content will migrate to liveVideo. Log in to liveBook or liveVideo with your Manning credentials to join the discussion!

Thank you for your engagement in the AoF over the years! We look forward to offering you a more enhanced forum experience.

desx2501 (1) [Avatar] Offline
Hi!
I'm interested in this book, even though it seems in an early writing stage, but I was wondering if the book would be useful to me if I plan on getting a Netduino? (http://netduino.com/)

I think it would be useful since the logic, hardware and such is very similar, but I just want to get an external opinion on the matter, since you more than anyone else knows the direction this book will take!

Thanks,
Xavier
martin.evans (25) [Avatar] Offline
Re: Is book content pertinent for a Netduino?
Hi Xavier
apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I've no real experience of the Netduino but I'm sure many of the hardware interfacing examples in the book will be relevant to it due to the similarities.
Regards
Martin